XeraTech Robotics is seeking a Robotics Engineer to join our team. As a member of our team, you will be responsible for designing and developing robotic solutions for the golf industry. This role requires expertise in mechanical and electrical design, as well as a passion for golf. We are a rapidly growing company that successfully launched our products in early 2022. We offer a permanent employment type and a dynamic work environment.
What You’ll Do
- As a Robotics Engineer at XeraTech, you will be responsible for designing and developing robotic solutions for the golf industry. You will work closely with our team of experts in mechanical and electrical design to create innovative solutions that revolutionize the golf industry. You will also be responsible for testing and validating your designs to ensure they meet our high standards of quality and performance.
- In addition to your technical responsibilities, you will play a key role in the growth and success of XeraTech Robotics. You will collaborate with our sales and marketing teams to identify new business opportunities and develop strategies to expand our customer base. You will also participate in industry events and conferences to promote our products and services.
Who You Are
- To be successful in this role, you must have a passion for golf and a strong background in robotics engineering. You should have experience designing and developing robotic solutions, as well as a solid understanding of mechanical and electrical design principles. You should be a creative problem solver with a strong attention to detail. Additionally, you should have excellent communication skills and the ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Robotics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or related field
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in robotics engineering
- Experience with CAD software, such as SolidWorks or AutoCAD
- Strong understanding of mechanical and electrical design principles
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail